At SaucedoChavez, P.C., our caseload includes a mix of corporate, public and private clients. Our highly skilled team of attorneys covers a range of practice areas ordinarily associated with large firms. Yet SaucedoChavez takes pride in maintaining a hands-on approach of a small firm. We pride ourselves on our nimble, flexible approach to handling our clients’ legal issues.
Here at SaucedoChavez, we have taken great care to assemble a team of attorneys with overlapping fields of specialization. This approach allows us to provide our clients with all the services they need under one roof. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in New Mexico, Texas and California, which means that our clients are covered even when issues arise out of state.
Our attorneys' skill level has been nationally recognized by the most prestigious organizations in the legal field. Our shareholders have been recognized as AV Preeminent for Highest Level of Professional Excellence by Martindale-Hubbell and as SuperLawyers for their peer recognition and professional achievement.
Commitment to Community
SaucedoChavez and our team of attorneys are committed to our community, its businesses and its people. Our demonstrated commitment can be seen in the various positions our shareholders hold throughout the community:
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Chairman of the Board
- Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- UNM School of Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
- New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association
- Healthcare Leadership High School, Member of Board of Directors
- Hispano Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Gildan Bowl of New Mexico, Board of Directors
- Federal Bar Association of New Mexico, President
We strongly believe that our ties to the community and State of New Mexico provide us with a deeper level of understanding of the unique issues and problems facing our clients.