Brian Griesmeyer is an associate attorney with SaucedoChaves P.C. in the Albuquerque offices. He is dedicated to solving his clients’ legal issues both efficiently and with his client as top priority.
In his first year of practice alone, Brian conducted numerous depositions, argued motions in state and federal court, and tried a case in the metropolitan court. He also represented business clients dealing with the Department of Labor, federal, state, and private construction jobs, and many other complicated legal issues. Prior to joining SaucedoChavez P.C., Brian used his time as a student of the University of New Mexico School of Law to conduct research in mental health issues involving early and periodic screening, diagnostic and treatment services for the Medicaid Provision for children. Committed to his research, Brian presented his findings to the Legislative Health and Human Services Committee on behalf of the J. Paul Taylor Taskforce, which was convened to address the behavioral needs of New Mexico’s children.
When Brian isn’t hard at work for the firm and his clients at SaucedoChaves P.C., he spends most of his time with his family. Music is a huge part of Brains life and he enjoys singing and songwriting. Since graduating law school, Brian remains extremely committed to working with children and youth. He has the pleasure of combining this obligation with his love of music by serving as the Youth Music Leader at his Unity Spiritual Center, leading singing and songwriting activities. Brain knows how important physical and mental health are, and focuses on training regularly at the gym via weightlifting or performing conditioning workouts.
Brian has the pleasure of combining this obligation with his love of music by serving as the Youth Music Leader at his Unity Spiritual Center, leading singing and songwriting activities.
- Brian’s education and Bar admissions lead him to his associate attorney position. He attended the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, where he graduated in 2008 with his B.A. He then went on to attend law school at the University of New Mexico, and graduated magna cum laude in 2016 receiving his J.D. He was admitted into the State Bar of New Mexico in September of 2016. Following this, he was admitted into the Federal Bar of the Unites States District Court for the state of New Mexico in 2017.
- JD, University of New Mexico School of Law, 2016, magna cum laude
- BA, University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, 2008
- Admitted, State Bar of New Mexico, September 2016
- Admitted, Federal Bar for the United States District Court, State of New Mexico, January 2017
Brian has been involved with several professional associations including the ABA Young Lawyers Division and taking on the position of a former teaching assistant for evidence and trial practice for the University of New Mexico School of Law. His accolades include receiving Clinical Honors at the University of New Mexico School of Law, receiving the CALI Award for Contract II with the highest grade in the class, the CALI Award for Children and the Law, also having the highest grade in the class and the CALI Award for Criminal Procedures II, too having the highest grade in the class.
As a native to New Mexico, Brian is active in giving back to the community. He served as a volunteer law clerk with the New Mexico Public Defender Department during the first half of 2014. He also assisted his fellow law students in preparing for mock trials. As a young attorney, Brian was committed to increasing his legal expertise, and this statement still holds true.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Please fill out this form and provide as many details as possible about your case. We will review and line you up with the best attorney that fits your needs.