A native of New Mexico and graduate of New York University School of Law, Mr. Harrigan’s practice focuses on representing healthcare clients and other entities on regulatory, litigation and corporate matters. Prior to joining SaucedoChavez, P.C., Mr. Harrigan practiced litigation and corporate law for eight years at the international law firm Latham & Watkins LLP as a member of the firm’s Health Care & Life Sciences practice group.
Mr. Harrigan has experience in a wide assortment of litigation matters and provides regulatory guidance to a wide array of healthcare industry clients including hospitals and physician practice groups. Mr. Harrigan’s practice also involves advising healthcare industry clients on the review, drafting and negotiation of various types of agreements including agreements between hospitals and physicians.
Mr. Harrigan also has extensive experience representing healthcare professionals regarding state board licensing, medical staff credentialing, and National Practitioner Data Bank and state reporting requirements.
Education and Bar Admissions
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., University of the South, 1998, magna cum laude, phi beta kappa.
- Admitted, State Bar of California
- Admitted, State Bar of New Mexico
- Admitted, U.S. District Court of New Mexico
- Government Relations
- Forty Under 40, Albuquerque Business First
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Southwest Super Lawyers
- Past Chair, State Bar of New Mexico Health Law Section
- Member, Board of Directors of Health Leadership High School
Getting to know Ryan
Ryan is an avid basketball fan and (former) player. As a college basketball player, Ryan was named a first-team NCAA All-American (although Ryan declines to divulge what NCAA division his team played in. . . )